- Mobile-device data, non-motorized traffic monitoring, and estimation of annual average daily bicyclist and pedestrian flows
- Identifying Deer-Vehicle Collision Concentrations in Minnesota
- RAPID: Collaborative Research: Using Data to Understand the Effects of Transportation on the Spread of COVID-19 as a Propagator and a Control Mechanism
- Driver Comprehension of Flashing Yellow Arrows
- Guidelines for safer pedestrian crossings: understanding the factors that positively influence driver yielding to pedestrians at unsignalized intersections.
- Modeling stochastic human-driver car following behavior in oscillatory traffic conditions