- Development of Biochar Specification Criteria as Soil Amendment for Slopes, Conveyances and Stormwater Treatment Systems, Phase 1.
- Re-use of Minnesota waste material in sustainably design soils. Part 2.
- Addressing the research needs for the sustainable application of TDA in stormwater infiltration/treatment.
- Continued Monitoring of Stormwater Effluents from Filter Media in Two Bioslope Sites
- Re-use of regional waste in sustainably designed soils
- Development and Regionalization of In Situ Bioslopes and Bioswales
- Comparing Properties of Water Absorbing/Filtering Media for Bioslope/Bioswale Design