Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Minnesota's Traffic and Transit Networks
June 23, 2020
About the Event
This special webinar, hosted by the five CTS councils, discussed how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting traffic and transit networks in Minnesota. The webinar featured representatives from Minnesota transportation agencies sharing what they're seeing in the Twin Cities metro and statewide, presentations from University of Minnesota researchers, and time for an audience Q&A.
Speakers & Presentations
- Ashley Asmus and Jonathan Ehrlich, Transportation Services and Planning, Metropolitan Council (PDF)
- Mike Hanson, Office of Traffic Safety, Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Alireza Khani, Assistant Professor, Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geo- Engineering, University of Minnesota (PDF)
- Eric Lind, Strategic Initiatives Department, Metro Transit (PDF)
- Shashi Shekhar, McKnight Distinguished University Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota (PDF)
- Ben Timerson, Office of Transportation System Management, Minnesota Department of Transportation (PDF)
With questions, please contact Kaydee Kirk at email@example.com.