, Associate Director, Center for Transportation Studies
CTS will deliver two eight-hour interactive workshops to MnDOT Project Managers, Consultant Project Managers and other contract personnel from MnDOT and the consultant community. One of these workshops will be held in the Twin Cities metro area and one will be held in Greater Minnesota.
The workshop will include presentations, panel discussions, and group activities designed to provide information in an interesting manner that engages the participants and that supports networking between the public and private sector attendees. Each of the two workshops will be identical in style, format and content. Class curriculum may include but is not limited to:
1. Introduction from MnDOT and Consultant Community Leadership
2. MnDOT Project Management (PM) Presentation
3. Consultant Community PM Presentation
4. PM Summary Discussion
5. Request for Proposal (RFP) Panel Discussion and Activities
6. Inside the Consultant Business
This workshop will use materials and presentations previously developed for the FY18-19 workshops in this series. CTS will convene a planning committee to review content and make any necessary adjustments prior to the first workshop.
- Project number: 2020049
- Start date: 03/2020
- Project status: Completed
- Research area: Research Implementation