- Promoting the adoption of snow fences through landowner engagement
- Expanding landowner adoption of snow control measures to improve public safety and achieve cost savings through a better understanding of landowner knowledge
- Expanding the Adoption on Private Lands: Blowing and Drifting Snow Control Treatments and the Cost Effectiveness of Permanent versus Non-Permanent Treatment Options.
- Assessing the Use of Willow Shrub Species on Living Snow Fence Designs to Manage the Damaging Effects of Salt
- Web-Based Preventative Blowing and Drifting Snow Control Calculator Decision Tool
- Research and Assess the Farmer and Mn/DOT Economic and Environmental Costs and Benefits of Living Snow Fences Including Carbon Impacts