23rd Annual Freight and Logistics Symposium: Freight Demand & Capacity in the Era of COVID-19
Friday, December 4, 2020
About the Symposium
This year's virtual symposium focused on freight demand and capacity in the era of COVID-19. In the keynote presentation, Joe Mahon, regional outreach director at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, discussed the regional economy, including prospects for recovery as well as short- and long-term risks.
Following the keynote, a reaction panel of government and industry representatives share their perspectives on recovery and risks.
- Joe Mahon, Director, Regional Outreach, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Bob Costello, Chief Economist, ATA
- John Gray, Senior VP, Policy and Economics, AAR
- Mike Scheef, Warroad Logistics Manager, Marvin
- Deb DeLuca, Executive Director, Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Patrick Hessini, VP, Transportation and Distribution, CHS
The event is eligible for 2.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
For more information, contact Claire Johnson at email@example.com.
This symposium was sponsored by the Center for Transportation Studies at the University of Minnesota, in cooperation with: