23rd Annual Freight and Logistics Symposium: Freight Demand & Capacity in the Era of COVID-19
Friday, December 4, 2020
About the Symposium
This year's virtual symposium focused on freight demand and capacity in the era of COVID-19. In the keynote presentation, Joe Mahon, regional outreach director at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, discussed the regional economy, including prospects for recovery as well as short- and long-term risks.
Following the keynote, a reaction panel of government and industry representatives share their perspectives on recovery and risk.
- Joe Mahon, Director, Regional Outreach, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Bob Costello, Chief Economist, ATA
- John Gray, Senior VP, Policy and Economics, AAR
- Mike Scheef, Warroad Logistics Manager, Marvin
- Deb DeLuca, Executive Director, Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Patrick Hessini, VP, Transportation and Distribution, CHS
The event is eligible for 2.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
This symposium was sponsored by the Center for Transportation Studies at the University of Minnesota, in cooperation with: