CTS Virtual Awards Ceremony
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
About the Event
This event honored the following recipients of our 2021 professional, student, and research partnership awards and celebrated their accomplishments and contributions to transportation.
- Richard P. Braun Distinguished Service Award: John Levin, Metro Transit
- Ray L. Lappegaard Distinguished Service Award: William Dossett, Nice Ride MN
- William K. Smith Distinguished Service Award: Deborah DeLuca, Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- CTS Distinguished Public Leadership Award: Randy Maluchnik, Carver County (formerly)
- Matthew J. Huber Award: Pramesh Kumar, civil engineering (PhD student); Souvik Roy, civil engineering (master's student)
- John S. Adams Award: Tao Tao, public affairs/urban planning (PhD student); Kimberly Napoline, advanced policy analysis methods, and Erika Shepard, urban planning (master's students)
- Richard P. Braun Transportation Scholarship: Jake Robbennolt, civil engineering and urban studies
- Robert C. Johns Research Partnership Award: Cloud Connected Delivery Vehicles: Boosting Fuel Economy using Physics-Aware Spatiotemporal Data Analytics and Real-Time Powertrain Control
With questions, please contact Chelsea Arbury Prorok at firstname.lastname@example.org.