CTS Virtual Awards Ceremony
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
3:00–4:00 p.m. Central
About the Event
Due to ongoing health and safety concerns related to COVID-19, CTS has made the difficult decision to replace our in-person Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon with a virtual awards ceremony in 2021. At the event, we'll be presenting our annual professional, student, and research partnership awards and celebrating the accomplishments of our winners.
The virtual format allows us to open participation to a broader audience than our usual in-person event, so we hope you'll consider joining us to honor our winners' contributions and achievements.
2021 Award Recipients
- Richard P. Braun Distinguished Service Award: John Levin, Metro Transit
- Ray L. Lappegaard Distinguished Service Award: William Dossett, Nice Ride MN
- William K. Smith Distinguished Service Award: Deborah DeLuca, Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- CTS Distinguished Public Leadership Award: Randy Maluchnik, Carver County (formerly)
- Matthew J. Huber Award: Pramesh Kumar, civil engineering (PhD student); Souvik Roy, civil engineering (master's student)
- John S. Adams Award: Tao Tao, public affairs/urban planning (PhD student); Kimberly Napoline, advanced policy analysis methods, and Erika Shepard, urban planning (master's students)
- Richard P. Braun Transportation Scholarship: Jake Robbennolt, civil engineering and urban studies
- Robert C. Johns Research Partnership Award: Cloud Connected Delivery Vehicles: Boosting Fuel Economy using Physics-Aware Spatiotemporal Data Analytics and Real-Time Powertrain Control
The ceremony is free to attend, but registration is required. Once you register, you will receive a Zoom access link.
With questions, please contact Chelsea Arbury Prorok at firstname.lastname@example.org.