About the Event
This event aimed to foster executive-level thought leadership between government and industry to develop a freight action plan that supports an efficient and competitive freight transportation network in Minnesota. Speakers from the public and private sectors shared their perspectives on supply chains and freight transportation and their importance to Minnesota’s industries and economy.
Through participation in interactive discussions and working sessions, attendees also helped shape the development of a statewide freight action agenda. These sessions focused on identifying needs, issues, and opportunities—and on translating these opportunities into actions.
- Commissioner Charles Zelle, Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Caitlin Rayman, Federal Highway Administration
- Bill Goins, FedEx, Minnesota Freight Advisory Committee chair
- Jeffrey Rainey, GREATER MSP
- Erika Witzke, Cambridge Systematics Inc., Statewide Freight Plan consultant team leader
This event was hosted by the Center for Transportation Studies in cooperation with the Minnesota Department of Transportation.