Do you want to be part of a fulfilling, always-changing field with a great outlook and competitive salaries? Then a career in transportation might be for you.
- Roadway and Bridge Engineering
- Traffic Engineering, Analysis, and Safety
- Vehicle Design and Engineering
- Planning and Policy
- Environmental Preservation and Sustainability
- Supply Chain and Freight Management
Earnings and Job Prospects
Salaries in the transportation field vary based on a number of factors, including your level of education and experience, the specific job you have, the size and nature of your employer, geographic location, and economic conditions. The transportation field itself is always changing, with emerging job opportunities in public health, livability, and sustainability, to name a few.