Tuesday, February 16, 2016
5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Coffman Memorial Union
University of Minnesota
300 Washington Ave. SE
About the Event
Are you interested in a career in transportation and ready to learn more about next steps for a job or internship? Do you want to explore the many disciplines within the transportation industry and find out which one really interests you? The Transportation Career Expo is here to help!
Hosted annually by CTS, the expo offers undergraduate and graduate students the chance to learn about transportation career alternatives, career preparation strategies, and future job opportunities. The event typically includes roundtable discussions with transportation professionals on a variety of topics and an exhibitor fair featuring employers and professional associations.
Who Should Attend
- Undergraduate and graduate students interested in learning more about transportation-related careers and how to find a job in their chosen field.
- Employers interested in networking with students and recent graduates who might fill current or future full-time and part-time positions as well as summer internships.
- Professional associations interested in reaching out to students and recent graduates as potential members.
More Information and Registration
Organizations exhibiting at this year's expo will include:
- Alliant Engineering Inc.
- Bay & Bay Transportation
- Bolton & Menk Inc.
- City of Minneapolis - Public Works
- City of St. Paul - Public Works
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- CPCS Transcom Inc.
- Dart Transit Company
- Hennepin County
- Isthmus Engineering, Inc.
- Metropolitan Council
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Rani Engineering, Inc.
- SRF Consulting Group, Inc.
- WSB & Associates
Previous Career Expos
The Transportation Career Expo is sponsored by the Education and Outreach Council of the Center for Transportation Studies, WTS Minnesota, the Minnesota Local Road Research Board, Minnesota LTAP, and the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP).