About The Center for Transportation Studies (CTS)
The Center for Transportation Studies solves old transportation problems in innovative new ways. It convenes diverse communities to brainstorm, debate, share, learn, and act. And it partners with local and global transportation professionals, stakeholders, businesses, and leaders to move new ideas from research to reality.
2016 CTS Highlights: Accessibility, Jobs and Transit, Bridge Monitoring, and Transportation Camp
Research highlights at CTS for 2015-2016 include several research projects and our 2015 summer camp for middle school students.
CTS by the numbers: FY15
- CTS revenues: $17.4 million
- 30 sources provided funding for transportation research through CTS.
- 22 departments conducted transportation research.
- 120+ students participated in transportation projects.
- 70+ stakeholder groups were convened.
- 1000s of people read CTS publications and websites.